AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
Required Experience, Knowledge and Qualifications
- Minimum of National Diploma in Accounting.
- Basic knowledge of generally acceptable accounting concepts and principles
- Diligent, detailed oriented and good analytical skills
- Good communication skills (Verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure.
- 1 year Experience.
- Good understanding of the concept of Debit and Credit
- Basic knowledge of the use of Microsoft Office tools (Excel & Word)
- Strong commitment to fulfillment of results
General Ledger Clearance:
- Ensure that “previous day” transactions on “Branches General Ledger Accounts” are analyzed and posted to appropriate account heads on myMBS on a daily basis.
- Call-up “previous day” Internal Transfer transactions (executed by Banking Services Dept), analyze and post to the respective bank account on myMBS on a daily basis.
- Post approved Journals into respective account heads on myMBS.
Petty Cash Analysis and Postings:
- Classify branch Petty Cash transactions and post into the appropriate Account expense heads on myMBS not later than 3 workings day of the subsequent month.
- Ensure that Petty Cash vouchers are appropriately filed and labelled for easy access and retrieval.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: email@example.com Please ensure that you indicate the Position as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would render your application invalid.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 24th November, 2020.