Access Bank Plc Recruitment for Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Human Resources Business Partner
Job Type: Full time
- Our Group recruits, develops and rewards the people of Access Bank. Our teams advise, design, and implement strategies, processes and technologies that help our people advance professionally, drive productivity and help achieve superior results.
- We look for individuals with strong problem solving and analytical skills, innovative thinking and intellectual curiosity who want to make an impact on the success of the Organization’s most valuable asset, our people.
- We are looking for a strategic, innovative, and enthusiastic Senior HR Business Partner to join our team. This person will be a key partner to the Strategic Business Units.
- You will drive performance, own the development of our managers/employee groups and above all ensure we continue to provide an incredible work environment with having fun at the center of all we do
How you will fulfill your potential ?
- Partner with department heads to deliver on strategic HR initiatives.
- Consult with leaders to execute people-related strategies around performance management, employee relationships, coaching, organizational development, and learning & development.
- Provide coaching to business leaders.
- Drive consistency in employee experience and engagement.
- Share business performance metrics with key internal and external stakeholders to demonstrate the impact that change will bring to the bottom line
- A Good First Degree in any discipline. Relevant Masters’ degree will be an advantage.
- A recognized professional certification will be an added advantage e.g. CIPD, SHRM, etc
- A minimum of 8 years working experience in Human Resources.
- Coaching /Leadership / Influencing
- Initiative/Entrepreneurship/ taking ownership
- Organization & coordination
- General managerial /administration
- Relationship Management
- Engagement skills
- Business Acumen
You can expect excellent benefits, personal development, and a career that’s enriching and full of opportunity! This is inclusive of but not limited to:
- Competitive pay that surpasses industry and matches global standards
- Career Growth
- Merit driven performance management system
- Adequate training and development to help improve your knowledge.
- Employee recognition based on Performance