As part of the #All4one Recovery Program, we are supporting Communities that have been directly affected by the recent civil unrest.
- Restoring of critical social infrastructure that was damaged, estimated to impact over 3, 123, 664 individuals.
These critical infrastructure include:
- Refurbishing/Rebuilding of Court houses
- Refurbishing/Rebuilding of City Halls
- Refurbishing/Rebuilding of strategic Police Stations
- Refurbishing/Rebuilding of Correctional Centers
- Creating, Re-Building and Restoring Micro-Business Hubs and Community Recreation Centres:
Indigent community dwellers and micro business owners in 6 selected geo-political zones will benefit from this restoration.
- Partnership with LSTEF (Lagos State Employment Trust Fund) on Small Grants:
We will partner with the Lagos State Government through the LSTEF Build Back Our Lagos scheme, to provide grants to micro businesses who are victims of the civil unrest. This will be an addendum to the on-going initiative to provide counter party funding to micro businesses. Over 1, 000 micro businesses operating in Lagos State will be directly impacted.
Who can apply for grants?
All Access Bank customers with Micro businesses operating in Lagos State that apply for grants through LSTEF – Build Back Our Lagos Initiative.
Kindly follow the link to apply https://www.accessbankplc.com/All4one/Community-Outreach