Academic Writer at Think Henxo
Think Henxo – We are a team of academic professionals helping students all around the world get the best out of their programs. We specialize majorly in business programs. Our services include writing relating to: Weekly discussion Summaries, Online quizzes and online exams, PowerPoint Presentations, Finance, Management, Accounting, Excel and Tableau, Assignments, Research proposal, Thesis statement, Literature review, Dissertation, Project Management, Statistics, Financial statements, Marketing, Economics, Business Studies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Academic Writer
Employment Type: Part-time
- Carry out research on topics assigned to them.
- Fact-check any data collected during the research process.
- Create content in form of articles, blogs or papers based on the data collected from their research.
- Develop well-researched pitches and submit to an Editor for review.
- Read style guides or project briefs and use them to develop content for assignments.
- Convert the information they’ve acquired into readable, easy-to-understand content tailored to their specific audience.
- Revise their work based on editorial feedback.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification.
- 1 – 3 years of work experience.
- Time management. Whether your deadline is in 24 hours, one week,one month or one year, time management when you’re writing an academic paper is vital.
- Ability to do adequateresearch
- Knowing your audience.
- Writing clearly and consistently.
- Using correct grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- proficiency in Ms word, Excel and Powerpoint
- General technical skills
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to work in a team.
- An appropriate workstation or laptop
- A mobile phone for easy communication.
N30,000 – N50,000 Monthly.
Deadline: 20th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: For enquiries, call: +2348168813817.